When Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes applied himself to a difficult case, he famously utilized his powers of deduction. Holmes assembled and examined the facts before him and employed a ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Swollen Ankles and Varicose Veins
Compression Stockings: Do I Need Them?
If you fall into one of the above categories, you may be a candidate for Gradient Compression Hosiery, or Compression Stockings.
How do you know?...
· If your ankles swell
· your calves ache, and your feet and legs are tired and fatigued
· you have varicose veins
· you sit or stand for long periods of time
· over 40
· have a history of DVT's or blood clots in your legs
· are diabetic
· are an expectant mother
· you want to prevent vein problems
· have a family history of vein disorders
· have been diagnosed with chronic venous insufficiency or lymphoedema
· are receiving cancer treatments
...You might be a candidate.
How can gradient compression stockings help?
Gradient compression stockings...
· Promote better venous blood flow which in turn helps prevent and control vein-related diseases
Most health plans cover gradient compression stockings on the prescription of your doctor.
Keyes to Health is certified distributor of Gradient Compression Hosiery. We will measure your legs and provide you with excellent selection and value. Please call our clinic today to make an appointment. 905.420.1248